1. Definition of Terms
- "Site Administration" (hereinafter the Administration) - authorized employees to manage the Best Online Casinos website, who organize and/or perform processing of personal data, as well as determine the purposes of personal data processing, the composition of personal data to be processed, actions (operations) performed with personal data.
- "Personal data" - any information relating to directly or indirectly identified or defined by an individual (personal data subject).
- "Processing of personal data" - any action (operation) or set of actions (operations) performed with or without the use of automation means with personal data, including collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (update, change), extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), anonymization, blocking, removal, destruction of personal data.
- "Confidentiality of personal data" - a mandatory requirement for the Operator or other person granted access to personal data to prevent their dissemination without the consent of the subject of personal data or availability of other legal grounds.
- "Best Online Casinos Website" is an aggregate of interconnected web pages located in the Internet at the unique address (URL): xgamblingo.com, as well as its sub-domains.
- "Subdomains" are pages or aggregate of pages located at third level domains belonging to Best Online Casinos and other temporary pages with contact information of the Administration indicated at the bottom
- "Best Online Casinos Website User" (hereinafter referred to as "User") - a person who accesses Best Online Casinos website through the Internet and uses information, materials and products of Best Online Casinos website.
- "Cookies" shall mean a small fragment of data sent by a web-server and stored on a user's computer which is sent by a web-client or a web-browser to a web-server each time when the user is trying to open a page of the corresponding website.
- "IP-address" is a unique network address of a node in a computer network, through which the User receives access to the site.
2. General Provisions
- the Administration does not check the reliability of personal data provided by the User.
3. The Subject of Confidentiality Policy
- last name, first name, patronymic of the User;
- contact phone number of the User;
- electronic mail address (e-mail)
- User's place of residence (if necessary);
- photo (if necessary)
- the site protects the Data which is automatically transmitted when visiting the pages:
- IP address;
- cookies information;
- browser information
- access time;
- referrer (address of the previous page).
- Disabling cookies may result in inability to access parts of the site requiring authorization.
- the site collects statistics about the IP addresses of its visitors. This information is used to prevent, detect and solve technical problems.
4. Purposes of Collection of User's Personal Information
The Administration may use the User's personal data for the purposes of:
- Identification of the User registered on the Best Online Casinos website for its further authorization.
- provide the User with access to the personalized data of the Best Online Casinos website.
- establishing feedback with the User, including sending notices, requests regarding the use of the Best Online Casinos website, processing of requests and applications from the User.
- determining the User's location for security purposes, fraud prevention.
- confirming the accuracy and completeness of personal data provided by the User.
- creating an account for using parts of the Best Online Casinos website, if the User has agreed to create an account.
- Notifying the User by e-mail.
- Providing the User with effective technical support in case of problems related to the use of the Best Online Casinos website.
- providing special offers, newsletters and other information on behalf of the Best Online Casinos website to the User with his consent.
5. Methods and Terms of Processing of Personal Information
- Processing of personal data of the User is carried out without any time limits, by any legal means, including information systems of personal data with or without the use of automation tools.
- Personal data of the User may be transferred to the authorized public authorities of the Russian Federation only on the grounds and in the manner prescribed by the legislation of the Russian Federation.
- In case of loss or disclosure of personal data, the Administration shall be entitled not to inform the User about the loss or disclosure of personal data.
- The Administration shall take necessary organizational and technical measures for protection of personal information of the User from unauthorized or accidental access, destruction, change, blocking, copying, distribution, as well as from other unlawful actions of third parties.
- The Administration together with the User shall take all necessary measures to prevent losses or other negative consequences caused by the loss or disclosure of the User's personal information.
6. Rights and Liabilities of the Parties
- The User shall be entitled to:
- Make a free decision to provide his personal data necessary to use the Best Online Casinos website and give consent to its processing.
- Update, supplement the provided information about personal data in case of changes in such information.
- the User has the right to receive information from the Administration regarding the processing of their personal data, if such right is not limited by federal laws. The User shall be entitled to demand from the Administration to clarify its personal data, block or destroy them if personal data is incomplete, outdated, inaccurate, illegally obtained or is not necessary for the stated purpose of processing, as well as to take statutory measures to protect its rights. For this purpose, it is sufficient to notify the Administration at the specified E-mail address.
- Take precautionary measures to protect the confidentiality of personal data of the User, according to the procedure generally used for the protection of such information in the existing business turnover.
- To block personal data related to the relevant User from the moment of application or request of the User, or its legal representative or authorized body for protection of rights of subjects of personal data for the period of inspection, in case of unreliable personal data or unlawful actions.
7. Liability of the Parties
- In case of loss or disclosure of Confidential Information, the Administration shall not be liable if this confidential information:
- Was in the public domain prior to its loss or disclosure.
- was received from a third party prior to its receipt by the Website Administration.
- Was disclosed with the User's consent.
8. Resolution of Disputes
- Before recourse to court regarding disputes arising from the relationship between the User and the Administration, it is obligatory to submit a claim (written offer or proposal for voluntary electronic dispute resolution).
- The recipient of the claim shall notify the claimant of the results of consideration of the claim in writing or electronically within 30 calendar days after receipt of the claim.
- If no agreement is reached, the dispute will be transferred to the Arbitration Court of the city.
9. Additional Conditions
Updated: January 28, 2021